Join Our Team
Current job openings are listed here, however, we are always looking for hospitality professionals with an enthusiasm for exceptional customer service. If this is you please feel free to submit your resume to here or by following the corresponding links below!
Full Time Front Desk - Evenings
The Whaler’s Inn is hiring experienced Full Time Front Desk agents to fill 2nd shift (4pm-midnight) positions. The ideal candidate has at last 1 year of hotel customer service experience and a outgoing yet professional demeanor. Our team members enjoy a fun and rewarding job experience at our growing property.
Job Requirements (include but are not limited to):
- Ability to work independently
- Superior Customer Service skills
- Multitasking capabilities
- Computer skills – Word, Excel, and Internet
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and thorough follow thru
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Ability to climb stairs and stand for long periods of time
- Job Duties (includes but are to limited to):
- Assist guests with check in/check out
- Process reservations via phone and internet
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience
- Maintain lobby and office areas
Submit Your Resume here!
Part Time Night Audit
The Whaler’s Inn is seeking a part-time 3rd shift night auditor. The shift is 12am-8am three (3) nights per week. The proper candidate should have customer service experience (hospitality field a plus) and be able to work well independently.
Job Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- Reconciling cash drawers and credit card payments
- Assisting customers with check in & check out
- Performing hourly security rounds
- Ensuring common lobby areas and bathrooms are clean and ready for guest use
- Completing reservations for guest via phone and internet
- Offering exceptional customer service
- Creating a welcoming environment for guests and employees, including practicing proper personal hygiene, wearing the assigned uniform, and being alert at all times to surroundings.
Submit Your Resume Here