What We Are Doing
While cleanliness has always been our utmost priority, we understand that it is of more importance than ever during these times. In order to do our best to ensure a safe stay we are following all CDC, State, and Federal guidelines.
- Employees are required to wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to keep our team and our guests safe.
- Employees are subject to temperature checks before starting their shift.
- Employees will practice good hand hygiene including wearing gloves when appropriate and frequent hand washing of 20 seconds or more.
- Common areas will be cleaned and sanitized multiple time throughout the day using EPA approved chemicals which fight the Covid-19 virus.
- Proper social distancing is to be maintained during person to person conversations and in all common areas including hallways and porches.
Some Changes You May Notice
In Your Guestroom:
- We have removed paper items that are unable to be sanitized, ornamental furnishings (i.e. throw pillows) from your guestroom.
- Hand Sanitizer has been added to your guestroom amenities.
- Housekeeping will only enter to clean during your stay if requested. If you require cleaning during your visit please call the Front Desk to make this request. Per State guidelines any employee is prohibited from entering an occupied guestroom, therefore we do ask that you vacate the guestroom if Housekeeping or Maintenance is required.
We are offering a nearly contactless check in. With your permission we will charge your Credit Card on file the morning of your arrival and send you your invoice. Upon arrival at the property our Front Desk staff will check you in by our back or front lobby entrance door. We will not need to swipe your card, just present your card and ID for our agents to see. Your key will then be re-sanitized and passed along to you.
For contactless check out simply call or text our Front Desk to let us know you are departing. Leave your keys in your guestroom and we will email you invoice!
- Ice machines will be closed for guest use. Please contact the Front Desk if you are in need of ice and we will deliver a bag to your door.
- Coffee, tea, water, and other complimentary “help yourself” items have been removed for guest and employee safety
- Lobby seating areas will be disinfected on a routine basis. We ask that you keep a distance of at least 6 feet from other guests and employees when enjoying our Lobby or Porch seating.
- Public restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized several times daily.
How You Can Help
- Please practice social distancing in all common areas including halls, lobby, and porches.
- Wear your mask when in common areas and outdoors when social distancing is not possible.
- Wash and sanitize your hands frequently.
- Reschedule your stay if you are experiencing any symptoms, have recently travelled out of the country, or have come in contact with someone suffering from Covid-19. While we would love to welcome you to Mystic, we do ask that any guests who may be at risk from Covid-19 reschedule their stay until a more proper time.
If you have any questions about traveling in CT, what may be open, or ways to visit safely please visit read here about our current Government Orders.