What We Are Doing
- We’re committed to making sure you have a safe stay with us. We hope you enjoy your time in Mystic!
- All employees will continue to practice good hand hygiene including wearing gloves when appropriate and frequent handwashing of 20 seconds or more.
- Common areas will continue to be cleaned and sanitized multiple times throughout the day using EPA-approved chemicals which fight the Covid-19 virus.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be present at all Common Area exits and entrances.
Some Changes You May Notice
In Your Guestroom:
- Hand Sanitizer has been added to your guestroom amenities.
- Housekeeping will only enter to clean during your stay if requested. If you require cleaning during your visit please call the Front Desk to make this request.
For contactless check-out simply call or text our Front Desk to let us know you are departing. Leave your keys in your guestroom, and we will email your invoice!
- Public restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized several times daily.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available at all Common Area entrances and exits.
How You Can Help
- We encourage non-vaccinated guests to continue to wear masks in indoor common areas such as hallways and the lobby.
- Wash and sanitize your hands frequently.
- Be respectful of other guests and staff members and their comfort levels during your stay!