What We Are Doing
We've reinstated a mask mandate regardless of vaccination status
- With the Covid-19 Delta variant on the rise we’re requiring masks again for all staff and guests whether vaccinated or not. This is to protect our staff, their families and of course our guests.
- We’re committed to making sure you have a safe stay with us. Thank you for your understanding and patience, we hope you enjoy your time in Mystic!
- All employees will continue to practice good hand hygiene including wearing gloves when appropriate and frequent handwashing of 20 seconds or more.
- Common areas will continue to be cleaned and sanitized multiple time throughout the day using EPA approved chemicals which fight the Covid-19 virus.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be present at all Common Area exits and entrances.
Some Changes You May Notice
In Your Guestroom:
- Hand Sanitizer has been added to your guestroom amenities.
- Housekeeping will only enter to clean during your stay if requested. If you require cleaning during your visit please call the Front Desk to make this request.
Our check-in stations will continue to be separated by plexiglass barriers.
For contactless check, out simply call or text our Front Desk to let us know you are departing. Leave your keys in your guestroom, and we will email your invoice!
- Public restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized several times daily.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available at all Common Area entrances and exits.
How You Can Help
- We encourage non-vaccinated guests to continue to wear masks in indoor common areas such as hallways and the lobby.
- Wash and sanitize your hands frequently.
- Be respectful of other guests and staff members and their comfort levels during your stay!