Join Our Team
Current job openings are listed here, however, we are always looking for hospitality professionals with an enthusiasm for exceptional customer service. If this is you please feel free to submit your resume herecreate new email or by following the corresponding links below!
Evening Laundry Attendant
Full Time Position
Seeking Hotel Laundry attendant for evening positions. The ideal candidate will excel in working autonomously. This is a full-time position for an 11 am-7 pm shift. Experience a plus but we are willing to train the right candidate.
– Weekends and holidays required.
- Flexible schedule with reliable transportation.
- Friendly & professional tone/demeanor.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Ability to take initiative, work independently, and/or work as a team.
- Ability to bend, kneel, and stand for long periods of time, and easily climb stairs.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Keep common spaces clean and tidy
- Launder bedding, linens, restaurant aprons, and napkins
- Stain removal and ironing
- Stock housekeeping closets with clean linens, cleaning supplies, and in-room amenities