Front Desk Associate
The ideal candidate has at least 1 year of hotel customer service experience and an outgoing yet professional demeanor. Our team members enjoy a fun and rewarding job experience at our growing property.
Job Requirements (include but are not limited to):
- Ability to work independently
- Superior Customer Service skills and friendly outgoing demeanor
- Multitasking capabilities
- Computer skills – Word, Excel, and Internet
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and thorough follow-through
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Ability to climb stairs and stand for long periods of time
- Knowledge of the Mystic area preferred but not required
Job Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Assist guests with check-in/check-out
- Process reservations via phone and internet
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience
- Create curated trips and sell appropriate experiences depending on guest needs
- Maintain lobby and office areas
- Other duties as assigned
If you are interested in joining our growing team please reply with your resume!
Competitive Pay and an exceptional work environment. PTO offered for all positions. Benefits for full-time positions include life, health, dental and vision insurance. Pay: $13.50 per hour.